IV Therapy (vitamin drips)
Intravenous (IV) therapy or Infusion therapy is used to supply the body with vitamins, minerals and anti-oxidants. A "vitamin cocktail" is administered directly into the bloodstream in order to correct nutrient deficiencies that may be negatively affecting the body's internal workings and in turn effect the appearance of the skin.
We choose this method of delivery, as it is more effective than any form of oral supplementation.
The vitamin cocktails offered include:
Combat infection and stay healthy with a high dose of Vitamin C
Includes: Vitamin C, Glutathione, Vitamin B Complex, Vitamin B12, Selenium, Zinc
Pure Glo Drip
Detoxify your body and give your skin a glowing boost with, Glutathione, one of nature’s most powerful antioxidants
Includes: Glutathione, Vitamin C, Vitamin B Complex, Vitamin B12, Zinc
Achieve maximum sports output and recovery with this muscle and fitness-enhancing infusion
Includes: Vitamin C, Magnesium, Vitamin B Complex, Vitamin B12, Zinc
The drip to treat general dehydration in the body
Includes: Vitamin C, Glutathione, Vitamin B Complex, Vitamin B12, Magnesium
Cocktails include a combination of some of the following vitamins:
- Gluthathione – known as the super anti-oxidant. It has a brightening effect on the skin and is a strong detoxifier to the body.
- Vitamin C – also an anti-oxidant and protects cells from harmful free radicals which cause a broad range of infections. It stimulates collagen production in the skin and so is an important anti-ageing vitamin. Vitamin C also has a brightening impact on the skin.
- Vitamin B Complex – contains a cocktail of the B vitamins which increase energy levels, boost immunity & strength to the body when under stress. They support a healthy nervous system as well as support the neurotransmitters that ensure our brain to body function is optimal. This means better moods and sleep and less stress. This complex will also assist in red blood cell production which means more oxygen to the body
- Vitamin B12 – known as the "anti-fatigue" vitamin helps our cells cope with all forms of stress. It is needed for new tissue growth in the skin and therefore assists with skin problems such as dermatitis and eczema.
- Selenium – this antioxidant helps prevent cell damage due to free radicals, making it an important role player in anti-ageing. It works together with Vitamin E in the body and is key to promoting the healing of wounds and reducing the formation of scar tissue.
- Zinc – an important nutritional requirement for normal human functioning. It plays a vital role in many aspects of the immune system and facilitates wound healing; helps maintain normal growth rates, normal skin hydration, and the senses of taste and smell.
- Magnesium – is a natural occurring mineral that is important for many systems in the body, especially the muscles and nerves. It is a co-factor in more than 300 different biochemical reactions in the body, most importantly those involving protein, DNA and energy metabolism.
When you are looking to build up the body's nutritional levels, one treatment is not going to make much of a difference. Following a consultation with a Pure Aesthetics therapist, we will advise on a course of treatments to boost the body and skin, and a maintenance programme thereafter. The infusion is administered by a doctor or registered nurse.
For a healthier body, mind and skin... we work from the inside out!