Author: Callia Doucas (Pure Aesthetics)
We are so happy to start hearing from, and seeing more of, our clients these days. Pure Aesthetics has officially opened its door for:
- Medical-related treatments (more about this below)
- Immune-boosting IV drips
- Retail sales & deliveries
- Virtual consultations (exciting developments here!)
So, what does that mean for you? What can we treat at this stage?
We are taking guidance from AAMSSA (Aesthetic and Anti-aging Medicine Society of South Africa) for the safe re-introduction of treatments and business activities during the COVID-19 pandemic. Based on these guidelines, we are currently able to treat:
- Acne: moderate to severe cases where pustules and inflammation are seen on the skin.
- Pigmentation: melasma, hormone related & post-inflammatory pigmentation. Uninterrupted treatment of these conditions is important to prevent re-occurrence.
- Sensitive skin, Dermatitis & Eczema: characterised by dry patches of skin that are itchy, red, inflamed and cause extreme discomfort. They often appear on the face, hands, wrist and back of the knee.
- Rosacea: Indications include redness on the cheeks / chin area, broken capillaries and spider veins.
- Scarring: post-surgery or post-traumatic. There is a window of opportunity within which to treat scarring. If a scar is still pink, red, purple or raised, we can still work to improve it. White, flat scars are considered old scars and are difficult to treat successfully.
- Severe ingrown hairs: indicated with a raised bump that may begin to look like a pimple, contain pus and can become infected.
Please speak to us if you think you suffer from any of the above-mentioned conditions. We are taking utmost precaution to ensure that our clients and staff remain safe during this time. Read about the safety measures we have put in place here.
In June, we will be introducing our re-invented Virtual Consultations. This is a 45-minute consultation where your skin concerns and goals are discussed, and plans are put into place. Wouldn’t an understanding of what you need to do over the next year to achieve your skin goals be wonderful? We invite you to challenge us with your goals!
We can’t wait to treat you.
P.S. In the absence of our highly popular promo days, we have put together a superb, once-in-a-lifetime, special for June 2020. Purchase 3 Dermaceutic or Optiphi products and get your 4th product FREE. PLUS, we’ll give you with a complimentary skin peel to redeem after lockdown ends. Peel vouchers are valid for one month from the end of lockdown.